The best-selling Rio Sandal is back and is a perfect style for little ones who want extra support with a closed heel and toe. Now available in Sand and Rose Gold.
- All our baby shoes are hand-made from soft, natural leathers + designed in New Zealand
- Comfy, flexible design for optimal foot development
- Closed padded heel on all sizes
- Velcro strap
- Free of nasty chemicals (Chromium VI, Azo dyes, Formaldehydes) + conforming to European Safety Standards
- Sizes S and M feature a non-slip suede sole
- Sizes L and XL feature a flexible rubber sole
FINDING YOUR PERFECT FIT...
Choosing the right sizing for little feet is important but doesn't need to be tricky.
Use the chart below for find the perfect fit for your child.
|RANGE||FOOT LENGTH (MM)||EU||US||UK||INT||AGE|
QUICK TIPS FROM THE EXPERTS
- When trying on Pretty Brave baby shoes, check there is about a fingers width of wiggle room between big toe and the end of the shoe.
- You should be able to squeeze your pinky finger in between the back of the shoe and your baby's heel.
- If your baby's foot falls in-between the sizes, select the larger size.
- Babies can't tell us if something is bothering them, so as with any shoes, check for signs of irritation after a days' wear.
- Children's feet grow quickly, so check your baby's foot at least every few months to make sure their shoe size hasn't changed.
- We recommend measuring your child's foot to help determine the best size choice.