Our Capsule Collection has been designed as an introduction to the Pretty Brave family and is the perfect first pair of shoes for little ones. The Oxford joins the Collection and is available in Sand and Mocha.
- Hand-made from soft, natural leathers + designed in New Zealand
- Elastic heel for ease of putting on and taking off
- Elastic lace feature
- Free of nasty chemicals (Chromium VI, Azo dyes, Formaldehydes) + conforming to European Safety Standards
- Available in S, M, L, XL
- Size S & M has a non-slip soft suede sole
- Size L & XL features a new flexible rubber sole
FINDING YOUR PERFECT FIT...
Choosing the right sizing for little feet is important but doesn't need to be tricky.
Use the chart below for find the perfect fit for your child.
RANGE FOOT LENGTH (MM) EU US UK INT AGE BABY 94-104 16/17 S 0-6M 104-114 18 M 6-12M 114-125 19/20 L 12-16M 125-137 21 XL 16-22M 1ST WALKER 114-120 19 4 3 120-126 20 4.5 3.5 126-132 21 5.5 4.5 132-139 22 6 5 CHILD 126-132 21 5.5 4.5 132-139 22 6 5 139-145 23 7 6 145-151 24 8 7 151-157 25 8.5 7.5 157-163 26 9.5 8.5 163-170 27 10 9 170-177 28 11 10
QUICK TIPS FROM THE EXPERTS
- When trying on Pretty Brave baby shoes, check there is about a fingers width of wiggle room between big toe and the end of the shoe.
- You should be able to squeeze your pinky finger in between the back of the shoe and your baby's heel.
- If your baby's foot falls in-between the sizes, select the larger size.
- Babies can't tell us if something is bothering them, so as with any shoes, check for signs of irritation after a days' wear.
- Children's feet grow quickly, so check your baby's foot at least every few months to make sure their shoe size hasn't changed.
- We recommend measuring your child's foot to help determine the best size choice.