Since I ever could remember I have loved 70’S Fashion and have been obsessed with wearing Jumpsuits, I love that that are so faltering on all shapes and how comfortable they are to wear, so this season I had to bring it back and I hope you love the Festival of Roses Jumpsuit as much as I do? With its easy to wear style and featuring cross over top, tie waist and wide leg with a frill detail the 70’s has never looked so good. Think summer holidays, travelling, dress up for the ultimate night out or throw on while catching up with girlfriends this Festival of Roses Jumpsuit is one of the go to pieces this collection and on high rotation this season and many more to come, wear back with the Gypsy Heart Kimono your favourite tan wedge crafted in our stunning new rayon silky fabric and in two amazing colour ways of Moroccan Rose or Moroccan Spice……….
- Feature: Bust press stud.
- Elastic Waist
- Tie Detail
- Wide leg with frill feature
- Side Pockets
- Length: 128 CM
- Available in S/M Chest: 100 cm, Waist 66 cm relaxed, extends to 110 cm stretched
- M/L Bust: 110 cm, Waist 76 cm relaxed, extends to 118 cm stretched
- L/XL Bust 116 cm, Waist 84 cm relaxed, extends to 124 cm stretched